If you updated your browser, and still are having problems, then try clearing your cache and cookies. You can do this by following the instructions related to the browser below.
Firefox 3.5 and above
1. From the Tools menu, select Clear Recent History… .
2. From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
3. Click the down arrow next to “Details” to choose what history elements to clear (e.g., check Cookies to clear cookies). Click Clear Now.
Back to top
1. From the Chrome menu, select Clear Browsing Data.
2. Select the items you want to clear (e.g., Empty the cache, Delete cookies and other site data).
3. You can choose the period of time for which you want to clear cached information from the Clear data from this period drop-down menu. To clear your entire cache, select Everything.
4. Click Clear browsing data.
Internet Explorer 8 and above
1. From the Safety menu in the upper right, click Delete Browsing History… .
2. Deselect Preserve Favorites website data, and select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History.
3. Click Delete.
1. From the Safari menu, select Reset Safari… .
2. From the menu, select the items you want to reset, and then click Reset.
Mobile Safari for iPhone OS (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad)
1. From the home screen, tap Settings, and then tap Safari.
2. At the bottom of Safari’s settings screen, tap the buttons for Clear Cookies and Clear Cache. To confirm, tap Clear Cookies or Clear Cache again.