General

This is a General forum for suggestions on how we can improve the functionality of our website. If you would like to suggest date or activity ideas to add to our library, then please use our “Suggest a Date” forums, which you can find in the right margin of this page in the “Feedback” box.

How can we improve Datevitation?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. You should make these not only for couples..

You should be able to make these to give to your kids, mom, etc. I'd buy them as gifts for everyone I know! There would need to be more 'coupons' that aren't date-related of course.

153 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Good news! You are receiving this email because you voted in the Datevitation feedback forum for book options for Parents and Kids. You asked, and we delivered! Now you can make a book for anyone you love, and we’ve added over 200 new illustrations specifically designed for kids and parents – just in time for Mother’s Day. If you’d like to check it out, you can use the code FEEDBACK for $10 off your purchase through May 15, 2013. Thank you for your valuable feedback and helping to make Datevitation improve.

Alex Karpman
      Founder of Datevitation.com

• More personalization

Allow the customer to upload photos instead of using the cartoon characters

141 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Good news! You are receiving this email because you voted in the Datevitation feedback forum for the ability to add your photos to our illustrations. You asked, and we delivered! Now you can upload photos for you and your date, crop out your faces, and you will literally see yourselves in the dates! We launched the feature just last month and customers are loving it!

If you’d like to check out the Faces functionality, you can use the code FEEDBACK30 for 30% off your purchase through Dec 20, 2013. We can still get you a book by Christmas if your order soon and of course Valentine’s Day is right around the corner :) Thank you for your valuable feedback and helping to make Datevitation improve.

Alex

• Add a "surprise" date.

I wanted to make my last coupon a surprise one that I only reveal when they try to redeem it.

Maybe illustrate it and have it include a question mark of some sort and a notation that it's a surprise. That way they don't know beforehand and are kept in total anticipation, waiting for that right moment to use it when they just can't wait any longer to find out :D

39 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Good news! You are receiving this email because you voted in the Datevitation feedback forum to add a “Surprise” date. You asked, and we delivered! You can find the Surprise date under the Creative Category of our library. If you’d like to check it out, you can use the code FEEDBACK for $10 off your purchase through May 15, 2013. Thank you for your valuable feedback and helping to make Datevitation improve.

Alex Karpman

• Girl's day/night out book ideas?

My best girl friend and I like to give each other "experiences" for gifts. How about girl's day/night out book ideas - spa day, formal tea, shopping, dress up for cocktails, cooking class, etc.

16 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Good news! You are receiving this email because you voted in the Datevitation feedback forum to add more ideas for GIrl’s day/night out (including formal tea, shopping, dress, cooking class). You asked, and we delivered! We have expanded Datevitation so that you can now make a book for your friends, as well as for parents and kids. We just added over 200 new illustrations to our library. If you’d like to check it out, you can use the code FEEDBACK for $10 off your purchase through May 15, 2013. Thank you for your valuable feedback and helping to make Datevitation improve. Come visit us at http://datevitation.com

Alex Karpman

• Set the date limit to 40 instead of 20.

This is a great website! Great ideas! Great book! Please just allow the date limit to be 40 instead of 20. Also just add more dates ideas.

Thank you! :)

7 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • 2 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • I would have added more dates if I didn't have a limit of 20

I would have added more dates if I didn't have a limit of 20

2 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Clarification on shipping charges...

Website states orders over $15 ship for free... but my order was $20 and I was charged the $2.50 shipping charge.

1 vote
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)